Wednesday, December 23, 2015

"I SEE ME" 

Personalized books for children

Our mission is to increase self-esteem in children through personalized books that celebrate the uniqueness of each child. The goal of our books is to show each child how absolutely unique and special he or she is, to teach the child how to spell his or her name, and to build vocabulary skills. 

I decided to write this post to share with you something that I have come to love. It started out that I won one of these books in a blog giveaway. I had not heard of them before then. Well, I now have an  "I SEE ME" book for each of my grandchildren and I could not be more happy with them. The company was a joy to work with and so helpful in every way. The books have beautiful illustrations and personalizations for each of my grandchildren. This is just a few pages I have scanned so that you can have an idea of what they look like. I will be ordering another as I have a granddaughter due in February who will need one too. I plan on giving them to each of my grandchildren for Christmas this year. I am sure they will be overjoyed having their name and pictures in the book. I know I am. The photo in the book pictured below is of me and my grandson Alexzander reading. I hope you take the time to check out their website which I have listed below. I know you won't be disappointed!


 



The books can be found at their website here:





No comments:

Post a Comment